The Spitfire is arguably the most elegant but deadly aircraft of World War 2.
The beautiful fuselage curves, the distinctive elliptical wings, plus its legendary service in action, make it one of the most recognisable and loved aircraft in the world.
Wingspan: 18" (460mm)
- Three balsa sheets with precise laser cut parts and strip wood.
- PVA glue for building the wooden frames.
- One 150mm diameter plastic propeller.
- One pre-bent motor hook and shaft.
- Three low friction plastic ënoseí bushings - one for the propeller and two for the undercarriage wheels.
- One vacuum formed canopy and spinner.
- Piano wire for the main undercarriage and tail wheel legs.
- One motor peg (cocktail stick or toothpick).
- Rubber motor strip.
- Tissue to cover the model.
- Parts reference sheet (W), full size summary plan sheet (X), scheme diagram sheet (Y) and scheme markings (Z) printed on lightweight paper.